IT - Systems Architect
The Sponsor is seeking a Systems Architect to support the organization's compliance staff with auditing and oversight of the organization’s data-handling obligations under numerous authorities. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to technical design, testing, and implementation of auditing and reporting processes to verify the organization’s use of data in accordance with its data access authorities and internal policy; development and implementation of auditing regimes for the organization’s use of and access to new datasets, emerging technologies, and transition to the cloud; and technical reviewing/investigation of compliance incidents. These activities directly impact Mission's ability to access and use data and influence substance of data sharing negotiations, data safeguarding principles, and their associated reporting requirements.
• Design all data solutions in alignment with applicable policies, standards, and practices.
• Provide creative and innovative architectural solutions to ill-defined requirements.
• Review and assess impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures.
• Design, Configure and Maintain the Information Technology Compliance Infrastructure associated with the cloud environment.
• Perform administration/architecture/data analysis using Adobe Insight commercial software;
• Work directly with multiple customers to establish initial working datasets, configurations, and profiles to support compliance and metrics analysis;
• Assist Insight Workstation users become familiar with the tool and perform compliance and metrics analysis;
• Design and implement advanced design configurations for complex datasets;
• Enable customers to meet their data analysis and reporting needs using Insight;
• Work with Sponsor as well as other Sponsor's Partner's engineers to design, configure, architect and implement the Adobe Insight servers and client software into the Sponsor's common computing environment;
• Work closely with the Sponsor's Program Manager and customers to architect, engineer, implement, document, and administer Adobe Insight as a standard tool for metrics analysis;
• Perform operations and maintenance of all Adobe Insight servers, report servers, sensors and workstations for all existing and future capabilities for the Program
• Integrate with various customer applications using web services;
• Operates organization-level compliance program under general supervision to ensure the organization’s compliance obligations are met while all associated policies, audits, reporting, decisions, and procedures are properly documented and preserved, and legal and regulatory requirements are met.
• Conducts evaluations and compliance reviews regarding the organization’s compliance with its data handling obligations; analyzes compliance processes to identify shortcomings; raises issues and makes recommendations to management; initiates corrective action to improve effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Develops, tests, implements, and documents new/improved data-handling compliance processes as new datasets and/or technologies are acquired by the organization or as the organization’s IT architecture evolves.
• Identifies innovative approaches and initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency of compliance auditing processes.
• Works with Sponsor policy, mission, and IT elements to define data handling requirements, use, auditing, and compliance actions.
**All mandatory skills must be reflected with proposed candidate's experience to be submitted for consideration**
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience using Adobe Insight/Data Workbench to support the gathering, extraction, transforming, and exposing of data for researching and reporting.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with successful full life-cycle software development projects.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience explaining technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with automating and/or manually collecting application, system, and website log data to provide usage metrics as required by reporting schedule.
8. Demonstrated on-the-job experience data analysis and data quality assessment skills.
9. BA/BS and 5 years of experience in Information Technology.
Certifications: ACE Adobe Data Workbench Analyst and Architect; Adobe Marketing Cloud (Data Workbench (Insight), Reports & Analytics (SiteCatalyst).
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience establishing and maintaining relationships with multiple demanding customers, setting and managing customer expectations, and controlling project scope while working directly with them.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with effective and creative problem-solving skills to address procedural, administrative, and political issues within an assigned problem set.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience conducting and assisting with the operations of the Sponsor's metrics and compliance reporting tools to include upgrades, system and application log processing, and reporting automation.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating profiles, metrics, and dimensions within Sponsor's metrics reporting tools for customer systems and applications to facilitate compliance reporting and investigations.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience deploying into the Sponsor's production environment.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsor's Partner's deployments of Adobe Insight.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience integrating with web services.
8. There is 1 optional non-publishable skill. Contact Kerry Scoggin at 703-613-8825 to discuss.