Systems Administrator / DNS Expert
About the Role:
This position will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology systems. Will primarily be responsible for implementing DNS and Secured NTP and implementing compliance remediation related to networking, DNS and NTP.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain virtual environments.
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain storage environments.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage Virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Extensive experience implementing DNS and Secured NTP
- Experience implementing compliance remediation's related to networking, DNS and NTP.
- Must be familiar with Cisco Network gear.
- 6+ years’ experience as Systems Administrator in similar scope, type, and complexity is required.