- Reference : VAC-15
- Sector(s) : Information Technology
- Salary : negotiable
- Town/City : Reston
- Contract Type : Permanent
- Closeing date :
The successful candidate will lead a high-performing talented team providing best-in-class security solutions for major transformational projects. He/she should also have the ability to work closely with an extremely talented team of IT professionals who value the importance of Security.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience with Cloud Security and Risk Assessments pertaining to large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems.
This position has a very flexible salary range that is commensurate with skillset and experience – don’t be bashful. Although we’d prefer to hire on a fulltime basis, our client is open to contracting (W2 on our
benefits or 1099). This position includes countless other perks like a bonus, work from home, flexibility in lifestyle and many, many other things!
- 5+ years in IT Security
- Knowledge of Best-in-Class Cloud Security practices
- A background in IT Security Risk and Assessments
- Preferably holding CISSP, CCSP, CCSK or other recognized cloud security certifications.
- Background in software development or other IT related field
- Knowledge of various compliance standards (FedRAMP, ITAR, NIST – Cyber Security)
- Knowledge of modern Security tools (e.g. SIEM, DLP, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, application proxies and routing and switching fundamentals)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS strongly preferred, Rackspace, OpenStack, etc.)
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in pursuing please don’t hesitate to apply today.